Monday 29 September 2014

Philip Kingsley's Flaky Itchy Scalp Shampoo

Posted by Lucy at 12:00
Do you get dandruff every once in a while? Well, never fear for Philip Kingsley and his miracle shampoo are here! It's pricey but definitely worth every penny.  For me, it seems to work a treat and within two or three uses, my scalp has regained its usual healthy state. It's scented mildly of apples and is of a smooth consistency. I really like the product and it works effectively and at a rapid pace. As well as banishing flaky bits of dead skin, it gives my hair a natural shine. I'd rate this product 8.5 out of 10 and I advise you to splash the cash. I gaurantee you wont be disappointed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Little Miss Blogtastic Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review