Monday 20 October 2014

Aria Beauty Curling Wand

Posted by Lucy at 11:01
On Saturday, as an early birthday present, Mum bought me an Aria Beauty Curling Wand! It was expensive but I love it and it should last me a lifetime! Simple to use, it curls your hair mega-quickly and the ceramic barrel creates smooth, silky ringlets. According to the very helpful sales assistant, you don't even have to use a heat-protecting spay/serum! Curls never stay in my hair for long as it's super-straight, but with this magical wand and a light spritz on hairspray they seemes to last for ages. Even once they'd fallen out a bit, they still looked great! The only problem is, the gloves a bit of pain; it makes sectioning your hair really tricky. All in all, this a fab product and I can't wait to use it again, which I can assure you, will be very soon indeed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Little Miss Blogtastic Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review