Thursday 13 August 2015

Another New Look Haul // Summer 2015

Posted by Lucy at 08:57
 Hello everyone! I know I did a New Look Haul just last month, but this morning, it became apparent that I needed another bikini for my holiday as I only had two. So, we popped to New Look and, you guessed it, came out with not only a bikini (which I love, by the way) but lots more as well! Oops!
I'm a bit short of time as Dad would like to load the car this evening and I haven't even began packing, so this is going to be a quickie!
DSC_4275

Coral Floral Kimono & Coral Orange Crop Top
I've always wanted a kimono, so when I saw this one on the sales rail, I was over the moon! It's goes so well with my new coral orange crop top (also found on the sales rail) and white shorts, which were featured in my last New Look haul!
DSC_4284
Printed Playsuit
I love this as it's unlike anything I own and very comfy. Also, the yellow in it should compliment a tan!
DSC_4293
China Blue Floral Kimono & White Tassel Top
Yes, another kimono but this one's more for the evening, whereas the other one's for daytime wear. And, as the tassel top, don't you love it? So simple but so summery!
DSC_4310
Stripy Vest Top
If you read my last New Look haul, you'll know I'm into my stripes, so this just had to come home with us!
CSC_4311
Stripy Off-The-Shoulder Top
I love this! It's pretty and works with practically everything I own!
 CSC_4316
Red Floral Culottes 
I think the design on these is beyond cute and the colours are my favourite, red and blue!
CSC_4318
Coral Orange Bikini
For £5, this was a bargain and not only is it the ideal fit and a flattering shape, it matches my coral floral kimono perfectly!
So, I hope you've enjoyed this quick haul! I better get on with my packing now!
Lucy x






1 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute!! I love everything. My favourite is the printed playsuit!
Have fun on your holiday!

xo
www.ma-luxe.com

Post a Comment

 

Little Miss Blogtastic Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review