Sunday 23 November 2014

Messy Buns

Posted by Lucy at 09:34


I don't know about you, but at the moment, I'm loving messy buns! They're cute, fun, laid-back and can be achieved in minutes. Find out how to attain this funky look by following the quick step-by-step guide below:

You'll need:
  • Two mini doughnuts (not the ones you eat!)
  • Two hair bobbles
  • Bobby pins
  • A hairbrush
  • Hairspray
Method:
  1. First of all, brush out any knots and tangles, then gather your hair into two low ponies.
  2. Now, working from the bottom of the pony, roll the doughnut up towards the bobble, tucking in any stray hairs as you go.
  3. Repeat step 2 on the other side.
  4. Finally, secure the buns with bobby pins and spritz with hairspray. I like Schwarzkopf's Power Cashmere Hairspray. 
I hope this easy-to-follow guide has helped you to recreate this fab hairstyle, fit for all occasions, especially school. 




1 comments:

kinkx said...

Hello, I'm Elise Olsen, I just mentioned you in a blog post where I nominated you for liebster blog awards :)
http://kinkx.blogspot.no/2015/02/liebster-award-2015.html

Kinkx.blogspot.com
- Elise

Post a Comment

 

Little Miss Blogtastic Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review