Friday 6 March 2015

February Beauty Favourites

Posted by Lucy at 10:19
Hello everyone! It's the beginning of another month (where has February gone?), so it's time for another Favourites post. Here are some beauty products I've been loving recently...

 KIKO Velvet Touch Creamy Stick Blush RRP £7.90
It's a known fact that I own way to many blushers, but when I saw this one, I couldn't resist the temptation. I love this product; it applies like a dream and gives my cheeks a subtle glow. This is perfect for school as it's quite natural-looking and doesn't make me look overly made-up. I have it in the shade Coral Rose, which, I think, is perfect for spring.

The Body Shop Born Lippy Passionberry Lip Balm RRP £2.00
I LOVE this lip balm! It smells gorgeous, looks amazing and is so glossy! It's an absolute must-have in any girl's collection!

LUSH Bubblegum Lip Scrub RRP £5.50
I bought this late November and never really got round to using it until quite recently. It works wonders on my chapped lips and makes them feel really soft. I absolutely adore the taste of this as well. It's so good!

Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser RRP £15.50
This cleanser is my #1 skincare staple! I use this on a daily basis and ever since I began using this a while ago, I have seen a real difference in my skin; although I sometimes get the odd spot, my skin is much clearer than it was. It removes every scrap of make-up off your face, too! To read a detailed review of Liz Earle's Cleanse and Polish, click the link below!

Real Techniques Blush Brush RRP £8.49
I'd heard a lot about Real Techniques and how utterly amazing their products were, so, giving into the hype, I ordered their blush brush from Amazon. It's amazingly soft and picks up just the right amount of blusher/bronzer/powder.


What have you been loving recently? Let me know in the comments below! (Hey, that rhymes!)


Lucy x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Little Miss Blogtastic Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review