Monday 30 March 2015

'Step Into Spring' Make-Up Look

Posted by Lucy at 08:14
Hello everyone! Although you may not believe it considering the awful weather, we are already a whole week into British Springtime, so I thought I'd do  a 'Step Into Spring' make-up look using products just from the drugstore! Here is the finished look and how I created it:

  1. After I'd cleansed and moisturised, I massaged my Bourjois Happy Light Illuminating Serum Primer into my face and neck. Not only does this ensure my make-up lasts all day, it also smooths and hydrates.
  2. Next, I concealed my black bags with the Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer, which, in my opinion, is a must-have beauty product as it brightens the under-eye area.
  3. Then, I went in with my Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream in the shade 031 Ivory, a light-coverage foundation that is specially formulated to dial down redness.
  4. After that, I moved onto eyes. Here I simply slicked on the Maybelline Big Eyes Mascara and dabbed a tiny bit of pale, shimmery eyeshadow (from the the W7 In The Buff palette) into the inner corners of my eyes to make my eyes appear brighter and more awake.
  5. Then, I attempted to contour with the L'Oreal Glam Bronze, a completely matte bronzer that I have owned for yonks.
  6. I also added a touch of cream highlighter down the bridge of my nose and along my cheekbones.
  7. Penultimatey, I took my Sleek Blush in the shade Rose Gold (review coming soon!) and applied it to the apples of my cheeks, sweeping upwards and outwards in large circular motions. To do this, I used the Real Techniques Blush Brush.
  8. And last of all, I added a hint of colour to my lips with my No.7 High Shine Lip Crayon, which I totally adore!
Hope you enjoyed this drugstore make-up look post; I'd love to know what look you're going for this season!
Lucy x

1 comments:

kinkx said...

Beautiful and a clean spring look, perfect! :)

Post a Comment

 

Little Miss Blogtastic Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review