Saturday 25 April 2015

Simple Protecting Light Moisturiser

Posted by Lucy at 10:18
I bought this moisturiser on a whim as (a) it was better than half price in Superdrug and (b) what with the weather in England finally cheering up a bit, I decided I need something with an SPF.
CSC_3204
usually £6.99 in Boots or Superdrug
This is perfect! It doesn't feel greasy like sun cream can and doesn't leave my skin looking horrible and shiny.
It's also very hydrating . I suffer from extreme dryness on both cheeks and around the jawline, which can sometimes make any make-up I'm wearing look cakey (never a good look!), but this moisturiser combats the issue well;  after applying, my skin always feels super-soft.
Simple really are great at formulating products for sensitive skin. This moisturiser hasn't brought me out in a single spot, so, if  you're skin is prone to the odd blemish like mine is, it should be grand.
For a high-street skincare brand, Simple have really hit the nail on the head - their prices don't break the bank yet their products are simply (get it?) superb.
I have nothing bad to say about this moisturiser! It's inexpensive, contains lots of skin-loving ingredients (no harsh chemicals!) and the bottle should last me ages!
I hope you enjoyed this review! Let me know in the comments below if you like the brand Simple as much as I do and what your favourite product of theirs is!
Lucy x
 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the light moisturiser! I also have the night cream and its perfect before going to sleep!! Great post!

~Thevya
Truelythevs.blogspot.com

Lucy said...

I love this moisturiser! I swear by it for my T-line.

lucy | luceellen xxx

Post a Comment

 

Little Miss Blogtastic Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review