Tuesday 12 May 2015

Benefit Rockin' Rose Gold Lip & Cheek Kit

Posted by Lucy at 23:42
Hello everyone! A couple of weeks ago, Mum bought a Benefit lip & cheek kit for us to share and I have been loving it ever since! The set comes with samples of four popular products: the Benetint lip & cheek stain, High Beam liquid highlighter, Rockateur blusher and Rockateur lip gloss. Today I shall be touching on all of them, so, let's get started...
Rockitude #1
Rockitude #2
£25.50 from Debenhams & Boots
All though I love all the products, my favourite has to be the blusher as it gives my cheeks such a lovely flush.  When the sample runs out, I shall definitely be repurchasing it !
My second favourite item is surprisingly the lip gloss. Unlike most, this gloss isn't sticky in the slightest, hence why I love it so much. It gives a beautiful, silky nude-pink finish that I find lasts 2-3 hours. Also, the sample tube is the perfect size to throw in your handbag for touch-ups throughout the day!
This liquid highlighter is brilliant at accentuating my cheek bones. I think this is my mum's favourite item out of the four as it gives her a youthful glow when mixed with her foundation. It's also works well on my dry skin because it doesn't cling to flaky patches like powder ones do.
The lip & cheek stain is quite fiddly to apply but once on, it looks lovely and natural.
I hope you enjoyed this post!
Until next time,
Lucy x


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Little Miss Blogtastic Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review