Sunday 24 May 2015

LUSH Space Girl Bath Bomb

Posted by Lucy at 01:15
On several fairly-recent  trips into Lush, Space Girl has caught my eye over and over, so I finally decided to buy it as I simply couldn't resist any longer. Not only does it look out-of-this-world (Space Girl, get it?), it smelt like sweeties - yum!
Space Girl
When I dropped it into the bath, there were reds and lilacs, but, as it settled it turned a deep purple. It made the water feel very silky and after I'd hopped out, my skin felt amazingly soft! My mind and body also felt refreshed and uplifted (I think this was due to the grapefruit and bergamot oil!). The price is fab too - £2.35!
For those of you who aren't a fan of glittery baths, don't worry as, once diluted, the glitter is barely visible and does not stick to the tub!
Something else to bare in mind is that it contains almond essential oil, so, unfortunately, may not be suitable for people with nut allergies.
I have nothing bad to say about this bath bomb as everything about is utterly brill! I enjoyed using it so much that I may buy it for my friend who's birthday is coming up very soon!
If you have any recommendations as to what I should pick up next time I'm in Lush, let me know in the comments section as I love trying new things!
Until next time,
Lucy x

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I have never tried this bath bomb- it looks so nice though, and the price is good!

http://oliviaredfern.blogspot.co.uk

Post a Comment

 

Little Miss Blogtastic Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review