Tuesday 1 September 2015

My Skincare Staples

Posted by Lucy at 12:42
Hello everyone! Yesterday, I made a YouTube channel, Lula Belle, and uploaded a Skincare Staples video, so I thought I'd write a blog post similar!
The first item is from an Italian brand named KIKO and it's their 24h Cream. I love this as it's so hydrating and smells gorgeous! Also, it's non-comedogenic, meaning it won't block pores. This moisturiser costs £11.90, so, although it's on the pricy side, it's so good and I'll most definitely repurchasing it.
CSC_4388
CSC_4392
CSC_4394
I've finally found the perfect face mask and it's KIKO's Energy one! I absolutely love this; it sucks dirt and grime out of clogged pores, leaving me with smooth, clean skin.  This is £5.90 and worth a shot if you're looking for a detoxifying mask!
CSC_4368
CSC_4438
The third product came in this month's Glossy Box and I've been really enjoying using this morning and night. It's the Naobay Calming Face Toner and it leaves my skin feeling super-soft and balanced.  I love the bottle too; it's very minimalist and the wooden cap is really cool!
CSC_4621
Next up is a product that's been raved about a lot and I can totally understand why. Garnier's Micellar Cleansing Water removes my make-up so qucikly and easily (no rinsing needed!). I have the mini format, which I picked up in Savers for a pound, but the taller one is £4.99!
CSC_4601
Last but not least, is an exfoliator and if I'm quite honest, I don't tend to include this step in my beauty regime all that often, but when I do, I always use the St. Ives Apricot Scrub for Sensitive Skin. This is a lovely scrub and does exactly as it promises to do: reveal smooth, radiant skin by gently buffing away dead skin cells!
DSC_4608
I hope you've enjoyed this post! If you'd like to watch my video, click here!
Lucy x

1 comments:

Life by Becky said...

I really need to get my hands on the micellar water, heard so many good reviews, don't know why I don't have it for myself haha!! I love Kiko, recently just discovered them, I'd be interested to try out the moisturizer and energy mask! Helpful and great post!
Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

Post a Comment

 

Little Miss Blogtastic Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review