Monday 28 September 2015

Huge London Haul: Superdrug, Lush, Primark & More

Posted by Lucy at 08:48
Hello everyone! The weekend before last, my mum and I went shopping on Oxford Street in London and I picked up a few bits and bobs, so, in today's post, I thought I show you what all I got!
The first shop we went into was Primark and in there I picked up a pack of 60 hair bobbles, some super cute socks and a lovely navy and white polka dot head band.
CSC_4861
CSC_4856
CSC_4863
Then, we went into Superdrug and I bought two items, the Nip + Fab Glycolic Scrub Fix and the Makeup Revolution Naked Chocolate palette, both of which had been on my wishlist for a very long time!
CSC_4887
CSC_4761
H&M was our next destination and in there, Mum kindly treated me to a navy, woolen beanie, which I love!
CSC_4868
Lastly, we went to the Lush superstore and I picked up the Big Bang bubble bar, which I can't wait to try; it looks and smells amazing!
CSC_4899
So, that's all for today's post! I've also made a YouTube video on this topic, so, if you'd like to see that, then click here!
Until next time,
Lucy x  
P.S. Sorry it's been such a long time since I last blogged; I've been bombarded with homework recently! 

2 comments:

Life by Becky said...

Oooh I want to try the nip and fix scrub, sounds good!! And I love makeup revolution so much, the palette looks amazing!
Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

Life by Becky said...

Nip and Fab* :)

Post a Comment

 

Little Miss Blogtastic Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review