Sunday 11 October 2015

Weekly Happiness Roundup #1

Posted by Lucy at 00:46
Hey guys! Yesterday, I uploaded a video onto my YouTube channel, where I basically shared one thing from each day of the week that had made me happy. So, I thought I'd do a similar thing on my blog as I feel I haven't been posting as much recently and miss it lots!
Weekly Happiness Roundup
On Sunday 4th October, I was happy because, that morning, my mum, my friend, her mum, her gran and I went to Lechlade and had cream tea in this lovely coffee shop called Vera's Kitchen. Then, we had a quick walk around the town itself, dashing in and out of all the amazing, quirky little shops. In this one antique shop, Belle's, I think its name was, Mum and I spotted a teddy bear, who looked incredibly sad sitting all by himself, so, we just had to buy him and because he's quite old, we gave him a fitting name, Edward.
On Monday, I was happy because I had a really cosy evening. First off, I had a steamy shower, then put on my cosiest pyjamas, hopped into bed a watched YouTube on my laptop, all whilst listening to the rain pitter-patter against my window. It was bliss!
Then, on Tuesday, I started a new book called Finding Audrey and it's just fantastic. This made me happy because, recently, I've been struggling to find a good book that I'll actually finish reading, but now I have done!
On Wednesday, I watched the finale of the Great British Bake Off and Nadia, my favourite won, which I was very happy about!
Then, on Thursday, I read more of my book snuggled up by the fire and this made me happy!
On Friday, I was happy because obviously it was Friday, but also, I had a good day at school, and an especially good PE lesson, because we played five-a-side netball and my team did really well in both games we played.
Yesterday, I was happy, because Mum, Dad and I got up fairly early and went to IKEA for our breakfast. Then, we had a walk around and my parents bought me my birthday present, the Alex 5 Drawers, which we aren't going to assemble till my actual birthday, so I have something to look forward to! Also, that evening we had Chinese takeaway, which just made an already great day even better!
So, I hope you enjoyed this post! If you have a few minutes (3 minutes and 16 seconds to be precise), then feel free to go and check out my YouTube video by clicking here!
Until next time,
Lucy x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Little Miss Blogtastic Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review