Friday 16 October 2015

Makeup Revolution Naked Chocolate Palette

Posted by Lucy at 11:14
Can we just take a moment to admire how utterly gorgeous this packaging is, please? Come on, it looks like a chocolate bar!
CSC_4761
CSC_4781
As for the 16 eye shadows inside, well, they're equally as gorgeous. Ranging from shimmery shades to matte ones, there's something for everyone. And at £7.99, this is perfect! PERFECT!
The shades all have really cute names; my favourites are Frosted Choc, a light shimmery brown, Buttons, a dark shimmery brown, Toblerone, a light matte brown and Wonka, a dark matte brown.
All the shades blend extremely easily and the longevity is SO good! At about six in the evening, my eyeshadow stills looks just as it did that morning, which I definitely wasn't expecting.
If I was being really picky, I'd say one or two of the matte shades are slightly chalky, but the shimmery shades are flawless, amazing pigmentation with no fallout whatsoever!
Finally, even if you're a beginner like me and still mastering putting together an eye makeup look, this palette is fab because any the shades work nicely together!
Oh, and it has a huge mirror, which is so handy when travelling!
That's it for today's post! I hope you've enjoyed it!
Until next time,
Lucy x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Little Miss Blogtastic Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review