Saturday 7 November 2015

What I Got For My Birthday 2015

Posted by Lucy at 00:50
Hey guys! I apologise for not blogging in a while, but, I'd really like to get back into it, so in today's post, I'll be sharing what I got for my birthday, which was last Sunday!
From my parents, I got a bunch of lovely things: the IKEA Alex 5 Drawers, the No7 Cleansing Brush Set, the Soap & Glory Peaches & Clean Deep Cleansing Milk and Girl Online On Tour, which I'll definitely be reviewing once I've finished reading it. I might review the Cleansing Brush as well because I really enjoy using it every night to give my skin that deep clean.
DSC_5118
CSC_5132
DSC_5117
Then, from my grandparents, I got a red metal arrow with LED lights in it (AMAZING!!!!), a Boots gift card and the Nip & Fab Dragons Blood Fix Plumping Mask, which I use as an eye cream and love it!
DSC_5125
CSC_5144
DSC_5113
And, finally, from my friends, I got body wash, body lotion, a few bath bombs, some cool pens, money and a Debenhams gift card, all of which I'm very grateful for!
So, that's all for today's post! Please note, I wasn't trying to brag or boast in the slightest;  I just really enjoy finding out what others get for their birthdays and thought you guys might do too! Also, I'm very grateful to all my friends and family and I appreciate everything I got!
Ooh, and watch out for a few reviews coming soon and maybe a haul!
Until next time,
Lucy x
P.S. Check out my YouTube video on this topic by clicking here! It's only quick!

2 comments:

ailyn koay said...

happy belated birthday.. you only get a wish for the best from me =d
ailyn
http://honesty-virtue.com

whatiknownow said...

Looks like you were treated to some lovely things for your birthday, I love that arrow light! Hope you had a lovely day xx

Sam // Samantha Betteridge

Post a Comment

 

Little Miss Blogtastic Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review