Sunday 29 November 2015

Bath & Beauty Haul: Lush, Rimmel, Carmex & More

Posted by Lucy at 07:13
Hey guys!
Can you believe it's almost December? I can't; this year seems to have flown by. Well, anyway, today I went into town with what seemed like the rest of Wiltshire (it was so busy!) and picked up a few things, mainly beauty items as per usual.
OK, the first thing I got was a Carmex Lip Balm twin pack, because, in Savers, a pack of two was only 50p dearer than one, so it made sense.
CSC_5390
The other thing I picked up in Savers was the T-Zone Deep Pore Cleansing Cream Wash (wow, that's a mouthful), as I currently have quite a few blackheads around my nose, so thought I would give this a whirl. It was only a pound, but, you never know, it might be amazing!
DSC_5376
Then, because I'd ran out of my Body Shop concealer, and didn't really want to couch up £13 to replace it, I thought I'd try the Rimmel Match Perfection one instead, which I got from Superdrug.
DSC_5362
Whilst I was in there, I spotted the Collection Fast Stroke Eyeliner, which I've heard many YouTubers rave about. And, because I only one eyeliner, a felt tip one by Soap & Glory, I wanted to try a different kind, so I bought this in brown to match my eyes.
CSC_5372
Yesterday, the lid of my Body Shop Bronzer just snapped off, which was a bit phooey, and although the product itself was absolutely fine, I'm a bit fussy about broken packaging, so we took it back and they replaced it for me. Thanks Body Shop!
CSC_5385
The last thing was the Candy Mountain bubble bar from Lush and this honestly smells so good (just like sweeties!).
CSC_5381
So, that's all for this haul! (#Poetry). I hope you've enjoyed it and I apologise for the last of posts recently; I was trialing making YouTube videos but they take loads of time, besides I prefer blogging!
Lucy x 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Little Miss Blogtastic Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review