Sunday 6 December 2015

Barry M Goody Bag | The Clothes Show 2015

Posted by Lucy at 05:50
Today, for the first time, my mum and I went to the Clothes Show in Birmingham and it certainly lived up to expectations!
Along with Rimmel, NYX, Models Own and many other makeup brands, Barry M had a stall, which I'd had a scan of early on in the day, but hadn't bought anything from. Then, as the show got busier and busier, I noticed lots of people carry Barry M bags, so I dragged Mum back there and fought to the front, where I discovered you could get a goody bag for just £10. The lady told me it included 12 items: six nail polishes, two eyeshadows, two lip glosses, a lip liner and an eyeliner.
I knew it was a gamble, but it was also a chance to try new things and perhaps find a gem. So, I went for it, and I don't regret my decision at all. Yes, there are a few items that really aren't "me" (they'd would look great on someone with blond hair and fair skin though) but, the majority of the items of lovely.
CSC_5433
Let's begin with the two eyeshadows. They're both utterly wearable shades; one's a shimmery brown and the other's a shimmery grey.
DSC_5435
The lip gloss is packaged in a sleek glass bottle with a black lid. Coincidentally, I'd been looking for a natural, everyday lip gloss and I think I may have hit jackpot. This also smells AMAZING and adds a nice sheen to the lips. It's doe-foot applicator makes application super-easy, too.
CSC_5427
Left - Right: Rockstar & Jingle Bells
CSC_5428
Left - Right: Red Black, Paprika & Forest
Surprisingly, I love 5 out of 6 of the nail polishes. They are: Jingle Bells, Red Black, Forest, Paprika and Rockstar. My favourite is probably Jingle Bells, which I'm planning on using over Red Black when I paint my nails this evening. Paprika is also also nice; in the bottle, it looks a bit scary, but, when I tried it just now, it comes out this lovely dusty orange.
So, that's all for today's post! I hope you've enjoyed finding out what I got in my mystery makeup bag! (Oh yes, I forget to mention that everything comes in a lovely pink makeup bag!)
Lucy x

1 comments:

Unknown said...

these all look lovely!
http://tashaforrest.blogspot.co.uk/

Post a Comment

 

Little Miss Blogtastic Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review