Tuesday 8 December 2015

DIY Cute Santa Card

Posted by Lucy at 10:40
Hello everyone!
There's nothing quite as special as receiving a handmade Christmas card because it makes you feel all fuzzy and warm inside. And you'd like to return that dose of happiness, but haven't much time on your hands, well, never fear, because this Cute Santa Card takes literally 15 minutes, and you don't need many resources at all.
CSC_5450
~ Red card                 ~ A pink pencil
~ Peach card            ~ A black pen
~ White card             ~ Glue
~ Scissors

  1. First of all, I chose which colour card I was going to use as a base. I used white, but, if I'd had enough peach, I'd have used that instead.
  2. Next, I folded the white piece of card in half and cut the peach card so it was about the third of the height of the white. I tore the long edges, pasted it horizontally in the middle of the white card and then trimmed it to size. (Take a look at the end result down below and hopefully, it should make sense.)
  3.  Then, I took my red piece of card and cut it so it was about a quarter of the height of the white card.
  4. I tore one of the long edges, pasted it horizontally at the top of the white card, torn edge at the bottom, leaving a small gap between the red and the peach. Then, I trimmed it to size, so they didn't jut out.
  5. And finally, onto the peach card, it drew two eyes, rosy cheeks and a button nose. On the white card, I drew a mouth.

And this is the finished result:
CSC_5470
There you have the cutest Christmas card ready to be written and sent off to a friend or relative. It's bound to make them smile!
Lucy x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Little Miss Blogtastic Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review