Thursday 7 August 2014

Beauty Formulas Rejuvenating Glorious Mud Deep Cleansing Facial Mask

Posted by Lucy at 00:59
I was browsing in Bodycare recently when I spotted this! I used it for the first time yesterday afternoon and it turns out it's ace! According to the back of the tube, it's made of 100% pure clay to help remove dirt and excess oil from the skin's surface. Also, it unclogs pores and removes dead skin cells. In all fairness, my skin does feel softer and smoother than before. It's really simple to use too! All you have to do is apply a decent amount to a clean face and then allow it to dry for 10-15 minutes before washing it off with warm water. It leaves skin feeling revived, as if it's brand-spanking-new! Plus, it was super-cheap; it only cost me 99p! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Little Miss Blogtastic Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review