Friday 1 August 2014

Rub Rub Rub Shower Scrub

Posted by Lucy at 11:47
 Like I promised, this evening I'm going to be reviewing Rub Rub Rub Shower Scrub that Gran bought me in Lush yesterday. It cost £8.50, which I thought was fairly pricey, although there's 330ml in a tub, so it should last me quite a few washes. I love the scrub; I can really see a visible difference in my skin. It feels much smoother! Also, it looks and smells good enough to eat. Of course, I don't advice trying it! Rub Rub Rub can be used as a gentle scrub on wet skin or a rougher burnish on dry skin before you jump into the shower. Apparently, according to the shop assistant, you can also use it to wash and add volume to your hair. It's a good 'Wake Me Up' too as the scrub contains lot of lemon juice, in order to rejuvenate your skin. I really like this product and I'll be using it loads, I should think!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Little Miss Blogtastic Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review