Tuesday 29 July 2014

Maleficent

Posted by Lucy at 11:06
Maleficent is by far the best movie that I've seen in a long, long time! The visual effects are mind-boggling; they make everything seem so real, so alive! It kept me gripped throughout, so much so that I didn't even finish my popcorn! The plot's unique, a superb, imaginative twist on the original story, Sleeping Beauty. I found the film even better than Frozen, which is definitely saying something as that's one of my all-time favourites! Also, I think Angelina Jolie is fab in it. She really suits the part. However, I do think it should be rated 12, rather than PG as it's quite violent in places. I give Maleficent 10/10! It's spectacular, a must-see!








Click here to watch Maleficent's trailer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Little Miss Blogtastic Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review