Saturday 19 July 2014

Maybelline Baby Lips Peach Kiss

Posted by Lucy at 07:49
Today, I popped into Town to buy a few bits and bobs to review on my blog. I was browsing in Boots when I came across Baby Lips. Peach Kiss is just fabulous! Not only does it hydrate your lips for up to eight hours, it also adds a touch of colour and shine! The balm's casing is cute too, a nice addition. Plus, it actually smells of peaches! It also has an SPF20 which is very handy, considering the weather in the South of England at the moment! It slicks on nice and easily as well. Lastly, it leaves your lips feeling as smooth as a baby's bottom, hence the name. I'd definitely buy this product again and highly recommend it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Little Miss Blogtastic Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review