Wednesday 16 July 2014

L'oreal Studio Line Matt and Messy Salt Spray

Posted by Lucy at 09:04

Recently, my friend has been talking about salt spray and how amazing it is, so I decided to buy some to see what the hype was all about. I used it for the first time this morning and it really does work. I was very surprised that by hometime, my beach-babe waves were still in as my hair is naturally super-straight so curls and waves never usually stay in for very long. Also, L'oreal Studio Line Matt and Messy Salt Spray (the one I have) leaves your hair smelling nice and feeling soft unlike lots of other products. I really like the look it creates and am planning on using it very often. It works on both damp or dry hair. I'd highly reccomend this as it's reasonably priced and works effectively.
TOP TIP: To create even more of a just-back-from-the-beach vibe, perhaps pull you hair back into a messy pony tail - this screams uber-funky chick!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Little Miss Blogtastic Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review