Sunday 31 August 2014

Freederm Fast Track Spot Gel

Posted by Lucy at 07:35
Apologies about the lack of blogging in the past three weeks; if you read my last post you'll know I've been away on holiday to Spain where it was so warm and sunny compared to grey, rainy England. Anyway, now that I'm back in the UK, I'm going to review a product that my auntie lent me whilst we were away! It's frankly amazing and an absolute must-have if you're prone to spotty skin. I'm lucky enough to have only the rare spot, but whilst on holiday, I got a few more than usual (most likely caused by eating too much junk)! So, I dabbed on a small, pea-sized amount of Freederm Fast Track and within several hours the spot had practically disappeared. Apparently, it reduces inflammation and irritation. Magical! I adore this product and it only costs £5.49 in Boots! What a bargain, hey?










Available in:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Little Miss Blogtastic Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review