Saturday 6 December 2014

LUSH Dashing Santa

Posted by Lucy at 13:04
Christmas is only 19 sleeps away, so whilst browsing in Lush this morning, I picked up Dashing Santa, a limited-edition bath ballistic, which only cost £2.95. This evening I tried it out and if I'm totally honest, I was a teeny bit disappointed; it didn't really dash around the tub as promised. A more appropriate name for this product would have been Sinking Santa as within a minute, it had already sank to the bottom. However, on a more positive note, it smelt gorgeous and turned the bath water a wonderful shade of red. Last of all, I'd like to point out that this festive bath ballistic creates a thin sheet of white foam across the surface that looks like snow, which I thought was lovely. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Little Miss Blogtastic Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review