Sunday 15 February 2015

Minimal Make-Up Routine

Posted by Lucy at 07:50
Hello everyone! Today I'm going to be showing you how to create an everyday minimal make-up routine that's perfect for school or simply popping out to the shops.

  1. First of all, I use Bourjois' Happy Light Illuminating Serum Primer to smooth out my complexion, making base application much easier.
  2. Now, I hide any spots or blemishes with my Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealear, patting it in with my index finger.
  3. Then I dab a little bit of the  Body Shop's All-in-One BB Cream onto my cheeks, nose, chin and forehead, blending it outwards.
  4. The next thing I do is take my Real Techniques Blush Brush and sweep a small amount of bronzer all over my face.
  5.  Then I dab Max Factor's Miracle Touch Creamy Blush onto my cheekbones.
  6. Using the shade Chocolate from the W7 In The Buff Palette, I lightly fill in my brows with a small, angled brush.
  7. Finally, I slick on some of the Body Shop's Born Lippy lip balm and that's me done!

I hope you enjoyed this video as much as I enjoyed filming it!
Lucy x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Little Miss Blogtastic Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review