Thursday 19 February 2015

Liz Earle's Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser

Posted by Lucy at 11:54
I'd heard loads of good things about Liz Earle's Hot Cloth Cleanser, so when my mum bought me it as a surprise, I was over the moon! I'd been giving a lot of thought to this product, trying to decide whether I really needed it or not; it's quite a pricey item (£15.50!) and I wasn't sure if I could part with that amount of money on a cleanser.

It turns out, this cleanser is fabulous! It has become my #1 skincare product and I use it every single night without fail. Yes, it's expensive, but in my honest opinion, it's well worth the money. It removes every scrap of make-up (even that stubborn, waterproof mascara!) and is so gentle on the skin. After using this, my face always feels super-clean.
My skin is relatively sensitive I'd say, but so far, this cleanser has caused me no problems whatsoever. Ever since I first began using this, I've noticed a real improvement ; my skin looks and feels so much softer!
Liz Earle's plant-based cleanser works amazingly at lifting dead skin cells to reveal a fresh, radiant complexion.  It also does an exceptional job at moisturising the skin due to the cocoa butter that it contains.
The only negative thing I have to say about the Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish is that it's very expensive and understandably, not everyone is prepared to pay that much. I believe Superdrug do a hot cloth cleanser as well, which I assume is very similar to Liz Earle's - it probably costs a fraction of the price too!
Overall, I think this product is great and I will definitely be repurchasing this when it runs out!
What are your thoughts on the Liz Earle range?
Lucy x

4 comments:

Abril Ponce said...

Great review, I'm going to look for this products to try it. Thank you
x,Abril
the-colorpalette.blogspot.mx

Unknown said...

Sound lovely :) I recently started my own beauty related blog, I would love for you to check it out, x Josune, Your Beauty Script

ps: Follow back on Bloglovin if you like? :)

http://yourbeautyscript.com/

Unknown said...

I have just reviewed this as well! I love it so much :) x

gingerphoebe.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Your blog is so cutee!

http://phookies.com

Post a Comment

 

Little Miss Blogtastic Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review