Wednesday 4 February 2015

January Beauty Favourites

Posted by Lucy at 08:36
Happy February everyone! It’s scary how fast January’s flown by, don’t you think? Surely it wasn’t a month ago that we were waving farewell to 2014?! Before we know it, the summer months will be here but let’s not get too ahead of ourselves…
Anyway, here’s a few beauty products I’ve been loving recently:
January Favourites #1
W7 In The Buff Eye Colour Palette RRP £9.95
I’d admired W7’s In the Buff palette in December, so when I received it for Christmas, I was more than happy! It offers a variety of nude shades, both warm and cool.
January Favourites #2
Bourjois Happy Light Luminous Primer RRP £10.99
At first, I was apprehensive to buy this product due to it’s price, but, boy, I’m so glad I did! After applying it, my skin looks far more even, pores appear smaller and my make-up lasts twice as long as usual! This product also leaves me with a natural, healthy-looking glow.
Maybelline Big Eyes
Maybelline Big Eyes Mascara RRP £8.99
I bought this product a while ago, and, at first, I wasn’t too keen so I put it away in a drawer and forgot about it. But, whilst tiding, I rediscovered this amazing mascara and have used it daily ever since. This product adds loads of volume to the lashes and doesn’t go clumpy. It’s by far the best mascara I’ve ever had and I will most definitely be replacing this item when it runs out!
Rimmel Wake Me Up
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer £5.49
This concealer provides great coverage and really brightens up the eye area! It comes in four different shades: Ivory (the lightest shade), True Ivory, Classic Beige and Soft Beige (the darkest shade). The only negative thing about this product is that it draws attention to dry areas, so probably isn’t the best choice for people with dry skin.
January Favourites #3
Batiste Dry Shampoo RRP £2.99
 This product instantly refreshes second-day hair, eliminating oiliness from the roots and adding loads of volume and texture. I’d highly recommend this product as it works wonders on dull, lifeless hair desperately in need of a boost. It smells gorgeous too! To read an in depth review on Batiste, click here.
So these are my January beauty favourites! Why not list three of your beauty favourites in the comments below? Have a good evening!
Lucy x

3 comments:

Sarah Lillian said...

Love Batiste Dry Shampoo, must give the cherry kind a try!

Three products I have been loving are Tarte's Amazonian Clay Blushes, Too Faced Better than Sex Mascara and Rimmel London Stay Mate Pressed Powder!

http://livinglifewithsarahlillian.blogspot.ca/

Unknown said...

I can't seem to find the Rimmel Wake Me Up line anywhere is the states and I wan't to try to so badly. I've nominated you for the Liebster Award, you can check out the details on my blog http://the-queens-empire.blogspot.com/
~kisses

Priyanka x said...

I've heard loads of great things about the Batiste Dry Shampoo range, I have to try it out! Priyanka xx

http://www.priyankas-infusion.blogspot.co.uk/

Post a Comment

 

Little Miss Blogtastic Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review