Saturday 31 January 2015

Brand Focus: Bomb Cosmetics

Posted by Lucy at 06:56
Like any stereo-typical teenage girl, I L-O-V-E all things Lush, but a few weeks ago, I discovered Bomb Cosmetics and so far, I've been loving their products just as much!

Established over 14 years ago, Bomb Cosmetics was a a company I'd never heard of until recently when my mum introduced it to me. For Christmas, I received their Sweet Heart gift set, which included four bath blasters and one bath mallow (they were all lovely!).

Fresh Berry Bath Blaster
The company's ethos is similar to Lush's - made with natural ingredients, against animal testing and presented in a cute, fun way. They sell a wide range of products, from bath blasters to scented candles, and shampoo bars to body scrub.

Bomb Cosmetics are quite hard to come by as they're only stocked by independent retailers, however they do have a website, where you can check out all their products and purchase any you like the look of.

Their bath blasters are fractionally cheaper than most Lush bath bombs, costing £2.29, which, in my opinion is very reasonable for such as high-quality product.

I haven't yet tried enough Bomb Cosmetics' products to make a fair comparison to Lush, but, so far I've been hugely impressed and I know that I'll definitely be buying more from them!

Have you ever tried something from Bomb Cosmetics? Did you like it? 

Hope you enjoyed reading this!

Lucy x

3 comments:

Jennifer Cooper said...

Looks so pretty! Check out my blog. http://jennifercooper99.blogspot.co.uk

Unknown said...

Hi Lucy! Just wanted to let you know I nominated you for the Liebster Award, you can check out what that means at my blog at www.amandasays.org.uk :) x

kinkx said...

The bath bomb is adorable, and I am definitely checking it out after you saying they have scented candles!

Post a Comment

 

Little Miss Blogtastic Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review