Saturday 3 January 2015

Girl Online

Posted by Lucy at 01:29
Unless you've been living under a rock, you've probably heard of Zoella, who has almost 7 million subscribers to her YouTube channel!

Her debut novel, Girl Online, sold over 78,000 copies within a week of being released. 

Being a huge fan, I couldn't wait to get reading! It turns out that Girl Online is the best book I've read in a long, long time; it's totally amazing and definitely worth reading. I honestly couldn't put the book down it was that good!

What's Girl Online about?

I'm not going to give much away here as I don't want to spoil it for you, so here's a quick summary of what's heading your way:

Penny has a secret identity. Under the alias Girl Online, she blogs about school, boys, her crazy family, true love and panic attacks, which seem to have taken over her life since The Accident.

When her parents agree  to arrange a couple's wedding in New York, Penny and her best friend Elliot are whisked off to America, where Penny meets a boy. It was as if they were made for each other.

But when she returns to the UK, things go terribly, terribly wrong and Penny's world turns pear-shaped...

My thoughts on Girl Online...

Girl Online is such a great book and I hope you all enjoy it as much as I did. I'm sort of sad that I finished it so quickly. Zoella, please write a sequel!

Lucy x





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Little Miss Blogtastic Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review