Monday 22 June 2015

Fashion & Beauty Haul: Boots, The Body Shop & Primark

Posted by Lucy at 10:36
Hello everyone! The weekend before last, I was in town and went a little crazy buying everything in sight, so I thought I'd share what I bought...
CSC_3655
Batiste Dry Shampoo RRP £2.99
I have tried a few different brands of dry shampoo, but have always come back to Batiste as it's inexpensive and works wonders on my second-day hair!
CSC_3651
Carex Complete Cola Bottles Handwash RRP £1.85
The moment I saw this I knew I just had to have it! It smells absolutely gorgeous and I know this sounds bizarre, but every time I go to the bathroom, I actually look forward to washing my hands with it.
CSC_3641
Colgate Plax Antibacterial Mouthwash RRP £3.45
This is another repurchase as this is one of the very few mouthwashes I actually like; most burn my mouth but this doesn't! It makes my breath smell lovely and fresh too!
CSC_3643
Riemann P20 Once a Day Sun Protection RRP £24.99
So, this stuff is pricey but it is honestly the best sun-cream I've ever tried (yes, this is yet again another repurchase). It's waterproof, comes with a spray applicator, lasts all day and has a high SPF! What could be better?
CSC_3645
Original Source Lemon & Tea Tree Shower Gel RRP £2.30
I'm yet to use this because our current shower gel is still going strong, but I cannot wait to crack it open as it smells divine!
CSC_3670
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water Mini Format RRP 1.99
I've heard a lot of beauty bloggers rave  about this micellar water, so decided to try it for myself. And in just the space of a week, it has become a staple in my skincare routine! It removes make-up (even stubborn mascara!), deeply cleanses the skin and has even made my skin clearer-looking! I shall definitely be stocking up next time I'm in Boots!
CSC_3660
CSC_3668
St Ives Gentle Apricot Scrub RRP £4.19
I've used this twice since I bought it and both times, it has left my skin feeling super soft. I actually do feel it does as it promises!
CSC_3675
CSC_3677
The Body Shop Aloe Skin Essentials RRP £7.50
Originally, I'd gone in to The Body Shop to purchase the Aloe Soothing Day Cream, but simply could not bring myself to give £11.00 for a 50ml tub. Instead, I decided to buy the Aloe Skin Essentials Starter Kit which comes with the mini calming cleanser, calming toner, soothing day cream and soothing night cream.
CSC_3634
Primark 'Gym Bunny' Canvas Bag RRP £1.50
For less £1.50, this was a steal and I love it! It's a perfect PE bag and I love the hot pink graphics and handle.
I hope you liked my first ever haul post!
Until next time,
Lucy x

2 comments:

Caoimhe Jane said...

Great post! I love the Garnier Micellar Water and the St Ives scrub!

I have nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! Check it out here: http://velvet-lilies.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/the-versatile-blogger-award.html :) x

Unknown said...

I have always wanted to try the Garnier mineral cleansing water I might have to give it a go, great post I really enjoyed it ♡
caitlynhearts.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

 

Little Miss Blogtastic Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review