Monday 6 July 2015

Barry M Chisel Cheeks Contour Kit

Posted by Lucy at 12:43
Hello everyone! Last weekend in London, I was after a contour kit, so decided to purchase Barry M's. As soon as I was home, I put it to the test and to be honest, I was hugely disappointed; the highlight/brightening powder did nothing whatsoever, the bronzer was made my face look muddy and the contour powder was too harsh for my light olive skin tone.
CSC_3780
CSC_3838
Available in Boots & Superdrug
On a more positive note, the packaging's lovely! And, thankfully, I do not feel as if I've wasted £6.49 because all three powders make the most wonderful matte eye shadows! Also, because I'd spent over £6, I was gifted a free Jelly Shine Nail Polish, so, really, the situation could have been worse!
Although I'm not a huge fan of this product as a contour kit, that doesn't mean you won't like it, so, if you were intending to buy it, do not let my personal opinion sway you.
If you own this product too, I'd love to hear what you think of it!
Until next time,
Lucy x

1 comments:

Shaelyn Janisch said...

Aww.. That's saddening. Hope you having fun in London :)
Just Shae | South African Beauty & Fashion Blog

Post a Comment

 

Little Miss Blogtastic Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review