Tuesday 14 July 2015

Beauty Haul: The Body Shop, Cath Kidston & Rimmel

Posted by Lucy at 08:26
Hello, hello! I know I did a haul just last month but I got great feedback on it, so thought I'd do another! Here's what I bought in Oxford...
CSC_3902
DSC_3909Rimmel Lasting Finish High Coverage Concealer £5.49
Superdrug were doing a buy-one-get-one-free deal on all Rimmel products, so I picked up this concealer as I didn't own one that provided full coverage.  I've used it three times now and it's perfect for spots and blemishes. However,  I wouldn't say it's best for the under eye area though as it's quite thick and pasty.
CSC_3917Rimmel Lasting Finish Kate Lipstick 43 Nude Collection £5.49
I also picked this lipstick up, which is a part of Rimmel's new Nude Collection. It's the loveliest shade and I adore the packaging!
CSC_3889
CSC_3896The Body Shop Honey Bronzing Powder £13.00
This had been on my wishlist for a very long time and, although, previously, it's hefty price tag had always scared me away, I could no longer resist and just splurged! The shade I went for was 03 and to be doubly sure I'd chosen well, the lady applied it for me in the shop. I love the honeycomb pattern and the sturdy packaging, but won't go into any further detail as I shall be doing an in-depth review of it soon!
CSC_3932Cath Kidston Classic Make-Up Bag £10.00
Originally, I'd planned to get Zoella's new cosmetics purse, but, although it was nice, it was a lot smaller than I'd imagined, so I got this one instead and I love it. The design's beautiful, it's incredibly spacious inside and, fingers crossed, it should last me years because it's made of oilcloth.
I hope you've enjoyed this haul post as much as I've enjoyed writing it! 
Lucy x
*Thanks Gran for both the concealer and lipstick! You're amazing!*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Little Miss Blogtastic Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review