Saturday 25 July 2015

New Look Haul // Summer 2015

Posted by Lucy at 09:05
Hello, hello! What with it being Summer and all, I needed a new pair of shorts, so off we trotted to New Look after being told theirs were lovely. And they were so lovely, I came away with two pairs... and a crop top... and a floppy hat... and some shoes! Oops!
DSC_4154
DSC_4155
DSC_4158
DSC_4173
DSC_4166
Stripy Crop Top £7.99
I'm a stripy top hoarder and already own plenty of them,  but this one was so pretty, I couldn't help myself but to add it to the basket! Besides, there's no harm in owning too many stripy tops!
Floppy Hat £9.99
I love floppy hats, but had never owned one because I could never find one that was just the right "floppiness" for me.  That was till now of course; this one's just perfect! Also, I'm going on holiday soon and I'm sure it will do a grand job keeping the sun off my head!
Navy Canvas Slip-ons £7.99
We were passing through Shoe Heaven (as New Look have named their shoe section) and I spotted these gorgeous pumps! Mum said they'd be good around-the-campsite shoes, so they, too, came along to the till with us.
Ripped Denim Shorts £12.99
We went to New Look with the intention of buying new shorts and these were exactly what I'd had in mind. As soon as I saw them, I snapped up a pair and raced to the fitting rooms, giddy with excitement! They're were the perfect fit, so, as you can imagine, these were definitely coming home with me!
Ripped White Denim Shorts £15.99
These shorts are so festival chic and I love, love, love them; they look especially gorgeous paired with my new top!
I hope you enjoyed this post!
Lucy x

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's such a wonderful post dear!

www.bloglovin.com/blogs/printed-sea-3880191

A Beautiful Chaos said...

That stripy crop top is so pretty! Simple but pretty, love how you styled this outfit together x

http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

Post a Comment

 

Little Miss Blogtastic Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review