Thursday 16 July 2015

Book Review: Life with a Sprinkle of Glitter

Posted by Lucy at 10:54
Louise's new book, Life with a Sprinkle of Glitter, sounded right up my alley, so when I discovered it had been reduced from £12.99 to £4.99 (BOOM!) on Amazon, I knew at once I had to have it.
CSC_4010
When it arrived, I was beside myself with excitement and couldn't wait to get reading.  The front cover is beyond gorgeous and so are the illustrations inside. Each spread is different and I love turning the page to see what the next one's like.
The book's written beautifully; it's full of wit and charm. Also, you quickly begin to feel as if you've known Louise your entire life, which can only mean she's a fantastic writer.
There are four chapters: Glitz, Create, Need to Knows and All About Love. In these, Louise shares her experiences across many topics (boys, education, etc.), as well as giving tips and advice on how to travel in style, be a savvy shopper and much, much more.
I particularly liked the section on kindness. Oh, and the one on confidence. In fact, I liked it all!
It's the sort of book I'll treasure forever and read whenever I need a pick-me-up! Thanks Louise for creating such a gem!
Lucy x

4 comments:

thatluckieone said...

Great review, Lucy! Her book looks so cute and colorful.. Definitely on my must read list now!
xx
Mikayla | thatluckieone

kinkx said...

Seems like such an adorable fun coffee table book to have!

theblogsocial.com said...

Definitely want to give that a read!!


Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

A Beautiful Chaos said...

I am going to pick this up very soon, I have had a flick through it in the shop and its simply stunning. lovely review x

http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

Post a Comment

 

Little Miss Blogtastic Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review