Saturday 11 July 2015

Superdrug's Vitamin E Skincare Range

Posted by Lucy at 09:49
Until lately, I'd never really paid much attention to Superdrug's Vitamin E range, but, last month, when my skin was going through a not-so-great patch, I decided that new skincare products were absolutely necessary (well... perhaps not absolutely necessary, but you know what I mean!).  So, off I trotted to Town, hoping to pick up a few new bits and bobs and that's when I discovered the range.
CSC_3852
CSC_3845
I'm a sucker for anything containing vitamin E, so as soon as I'd spotted these products, I was over like a shot. The two I ended up purchasing were the SPF15 Moisturising Day Cream and the Nourishing Night Cream, both of which I'm now in love with.
Both creams come in 75ml pots with screw-top lids and a simple design. Packaging-wise, it is extremely similar to The Body Shop's skincare products.
The day cream is lightweight yet hydrating and on application, makes me skin unbelievably soft. Although it contains an SPF, it truly doesn't make my face at all shiny.
The night cream is, as you'd expect, thicker than the day cream, but sinks in tremendously fast.
Another perk to this range is that all the products (or at least the creams) smell deliciously coconutty!
I'm massively impressed by Superdrug's Vitamin E range and cannot wait to try more from it (the Leave On Moisture Mask looks good!). For only £2.99 each, I seriously recommend the day and the night cream; their the best I've tried and I'd willingly pay much more for them!
Have you tried anything from Superdrug's Vitamin E range? If so, did you like it?
Lucy x

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I heard a few good things about these Vitamin E products but still haven't tried any of them. I'm quite tempted now :)

♡♡SleepyHeaven♡♡

Post a Comment

 

Little Miss Blogtastic Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review